1. SHOW UP 10–15 MINUTES EARLY!
2. Put your belongings in the cubby holes.
3. Remove your shoes and enter the practice space in a way that honors the existing energy. Delicately lay your mat down giving the person next to your left and right enough room to enter and exit their may without needing to walk on yours.
4. Stay through final savasana. If you must leave early set up by the door, inform the instructor when possible, and quietly gather up your belongings making the
quietest most unassuming exit of your life.
5. Be that kind soul that offers to adjust their mat to make space for that last student standing around looking for a spot.
6. Keep away from heavy perfume. It can cause allergic reaction.
7. ALWAYS wear enough clothing to cover the essentials. LOOSE RUNNING SHORTS ARE NOT AN OPTION.
8. If you are sick please stay home and get better.
9. Turn your phone off and decide that whatever happens during class you will deal with once it is over.
10. Stay with the poses being offered by the instructor, modify them if needed, and keep the practice healthy for your body. Inquire with the instructor before or after class if you have any questions or need guidance.